Click on “Thunderbolt Bus 0” or “Thunderbolt Bus 1” if you have 4-port Thunderbolt 3 Mac. Check the “Firmware Version” under Thunderbolt Bus. It must be 19.6 or newer. If you use an iMac Pro 2017, you should have Thunderbolt firmware 33.2 or above. If you use a MacBook Pro 2018, 15″, the Thunderbolt firmware should be 30.2 or above.
· This is an old version of software and I think it might be causing the problem. Unfortunately, due to a bad design by Intel, the software doesn't get updated by Windows Update or System Update unless you actually use a Thunderbolt device. However, you can update it manually by following these instructions: 1.
· Thunderbolt Display Firmware Update 1.2 improves reliability when you connect devices to an Apple Thunderbolt Display. The update also addresses a rare issue that could cause the display to go black. This update is intended for the Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch) only. Follow these tips to successfully install the update: Make sure that your computer is running OS X Mavericks v10.9.4 or ...
· Question: Q: Thunderbolt Firmware Update I have an iMac 27 (late 2012) running High Sierra 10.13.3 (beta). Loaded Thunderbolt Firmware Update 07 January 2018 via App Store Updates, since then my two external WD Thunderbolt drives are not visible.
· Connect a Thunderbolt device to your computer. If you do not have a Thunderbolt 3 device connected, you will be unable to see the NVM firmware version. Type Thunderbolt in the Windows search box and choose Thunderbolt Software from the search results. Right-click the Thunderbolt icon in the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen.
Each NUC running Win10 shows a Thunderbolt controller in Device Manager. The NUC6i7KYKs were bought at different times, and it's the one bought earlier that is having firmware update difficulty. The NUC bought more recently underwent the TB3 firmware update successfully. There may be something different about the NUC bought earlier. The NVM ...
Links to Intel Thunderbolt FW and SW package critical updates for ThinkPad 7th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors.
Find the latest Thunderbolt™ driver and Thunderbolt™ firmware under the “Driver” and the “Firmware” tab of the product download page. Keep them updated by following the update guide to have the most enjoyable user experience on the Thunderbolt™ ports.
This package updates Thunderbolt firmware. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Our Company News
· The prototype firmware is an older update from what I can tell, the version number is lower (Prototype V184.108.40.206 g752vl vs Update_V220.127.116.11 G752VL), and I am not sure why it was added to the zip file. Last edited by CladMaster; 05-15-2017 at 12:55 PM. 05-15-2017 03:14 PM #14. Slick8791. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message ROG Enthusiast Array. Join Date May 2016 …
The prevailing attitude these days seems to be if you don't finish first, you're last.